Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Intermission

Well, the hotel does have Wi-Fi ADSL facilities, but they sell it in twenty-four hour chunks at €12 a go; not conducive to casual browsing, but since today is about half-way through the holiday and it’s Jeremy’s last day here (he flies back tonight), Brett and I are having a ‘pool’ day so I thought I’d spend an hour updating my blog. I have uploaded everything I’ve written and photographed so far. Not all of the photographs are referenced in the text though, so you may want to browse the photoblog separately.

Tomorrow we have a car booked and the remaining four of us will be driving up to the Monastery of Montserrat.

I’m deliberately avoiding reading my email though (Outlook tells me I have 81 unread messages!), so if you’ve mailed me, I’m sorry you’ll have to wait for a reply; I’m on holiday!

No comments: