Saturday, September 03, 2005

Random Thoughts

Brett saw what I was reading and worried that I might start getting all religious on him. I assured him I wouldn’t.

We drove out to Heathrow this evening to pick up Rosie as she got back from her trip to Budapest. Apparently it’s a lovely city with great natural hot springs but unusual food and lousy toilet paper. Hmm.

While browsing the shops today I saw a book entitled A Thousand Things to Do Before You Die. Basically a list of interesting places to go and special things to do there. I was rather tempted by it but didn’t purchase in the end. It was only later that I calculated that if, for example, I were to live for another fifty years I would have to average twenty of these Things To Do each year to complete the set.

Am tired, so off to bed.

No comments: