Sunday, January 09, 2005

Brett can't think of a title either

So the weekend is over again when it hardly feels like it’s begun. Had a productive day today in terms of shopping and cleaning the house. Also tweaked my website and blog a bit so that I can include one in the other. I’m also now publishing an XML feed for anyone with an RSS reader. Use the XML button towards the bottom of the right-hand column.

Brett has been Mr House Husband today, cooking dinner and now doing the washing up, which is very decent of him as I’m feeling a bit rough for some reason. (The soup I had for lunch seemed to taste a bit funny – but I’m hoping it was all in my mind…) He also made it to the gym again today – which means he’s worked out more often than I’ve cycled to work this week. Will have to try harder next week.

It’s very windy outside again tonight, but inside the flat is snug. The Christmas Cactus is flowering too.

No comments: