Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sleepless nights

OK so Tuesday wasn’t a good day. After the late night back from Chorus, plus rebooting a server I needed to do before I went to bed, I didn’t get much sleep. I was up late so rushed into work by train.

Last night was the Chorus’ Membership Committee – of which I have become chair by virtue of having volunteered to be Deputy Chair at some foolish moment in my past. While the meeting went well, it left me with an irritating action point that kept me awake last night. Was feeling pretty grotty again this morning but dragged myself out of bed and went to work.

Work today was no more exciting than yesterday, but at least tonight I got to come straight home and put my feet up a bit. Brett and I watched the first two episodes of the new series Desperate Housewives which we both loved. Very funny. The cute gardener was just added eye-candy…

Updated my blog template to show a few of the other blogs I read when I have the time. (Take a look at the bottom of the right-hand column.)

Early night tonight.

No comments: