Monday, January 03, 2005

Relocations

Another day largely spent doing geeky things. I’ve been preparing my web log for relocation to my website. If you’re a regular reader, you may like to bookmark http://www.liammyron.net/blog as this will be the address once it is transferred. There will also be an RSS feed.

We did take a brief trip out in the real world. I need a decent winter coat so we went shopping in Wimbledon. Couldn’t find anything I liked in my size but Brett ended up with a nice new overcoat.

Rosie spent the day packing to go back to Beverley. Her sabbatical is over now so she has to go home. She’s been feeling very down – not looking forward to it at all. She’s been happy in London; finding a social life down here that was somewhat lacking in Yorkshire. I hope she’s going to be okay until she gets a job sorted in the South East.

No comments: