Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sloth

OK, so if yesterday was ‘self indulgence’ then today has been plain sloth. Brett cooked pancakes for breakfast and all three of us (Rosie has been down for the weekend) wolfed them down. Rosie was out for most of the day with Linda and Mike as it was their last weekend in the UK before they move back to the US. Brett and I spent the day watching TV, napping, surfing and generally being totally unfocussed.

Made a few plans for doing things. Next week while Brett is at the Chorus’ Small Group rehearsal I’m going to go see the Turks Exhibition at the Royal Academy. We’re also planning to go see Life in the Theatre which is currently playing in the West End.

I pondered a bit more on my wacky idea. Decided that I’d need to give people at least something for their money, which would probably mean limiting access to the blog and gallery to just the people who’d paid toward them, so I’d only be able to use pre-existing ones to entice new punters. Had a read through my recent travelblogs and think I would need more detail and comment for them to be saleable. I’ll have to try and do that with whatever short-break we take in March and when we do Paris with the Chorus in May.

No comments: