Friday, July 22, 2005

Yeah, Whatever!

A couple of thoughts for you, following the attempted bombings yesterday. Firstly a secular comment; Dear Terrorists, if you must insist on trying to bomb us, at least find competent people to make the effort. Going to all that trouble for bombs that don’t explode is quite amusing to watch, but to be honest, I’d rather just be able to get to where I want to go without disruption.

The second thought is more religious in nature; While the terrorist agenda is certainly political, their actions seem to be based on religious beliefs. I know I am probably being overoptimistic, but if I were of a religious bent, I would think that all four of the bombs not exploding was a message from God telling me to stop bombing civilians on the London Transport system!

No comments: