Thursday, June 29, 2006

Frag

A good night’s sleep? Nope; woke up in agony with cramp at 3:30am and then couldn’t get back to sleep. Consequently Wednesday was no livelier than Tuesday. I skipped the rehearsal for the Albert Hall gig at the weekend and just came home and flopped in front of the TV all night.

The week finally started today; stuff got done, I felt productive and even had the enthusiasm to do housework when I got home.

So far the tennis seems to be fairly low-key. I noticed a plethora of school-age kids in AELTC uniforms on Monday, presumably ball-boys and girls on their way to some briefing or other, but apart from that and a thicker than usual crowd coming down the hill to the station of an evening, all is quiet. I suspect that will change next week though as we approach the finals and there are more top seeds around each day…

In other news, I see US Supreme Court is finally resolving some of the legal ambiguity about the Guantanamo Bay detainees.

That’s it, then. Nothing profound to offer (as per usual) – unless you want to hear the fate of my Windows Mobile phone, but for that you’ll have to read the tech post that follows…

No comments: