Saturday, May 07, 2005

Drunken blog

Hello. It's 3:30 in the morning and I am blogging while I sober up. I haven't posted in a fez days because things have been busy. Knakered on Wenesday and Versailles on Thursdqy. Will post retrospectively when i have the time.
Concert went superbly tonighht. THey loved us. The Melomen who follozed us (the host choir) were mmuch more mellow: but I like the Flwer Duet and wnd,ils of ,my mnind.
Should hqve stopped drinking severql boottles qgo. They only had hqmpqgene left qnd it ws only €20 q bottle so hqve drunk rqther q lot:. And this is an AZERTY keyboqrd zhich is q reql ,indfuck.
Greqt night: Our Time; smqrt: Bootylicious; blez the, away.*
Need to sober up to sing on bandstand tomorrow

[Edit: Sorry about that. I came back from the aftershow party, very, very drunk. It's the first time I have been so bad that the world really was moving around as I tried to look at it. The essence of the post is that the concert went well. Two of the highlights for me were 'Our Time' and the 'Bootylicious Medley' (which came with choreography.) We were followed by the Melomen, the Parisian 'host' Chorus, whose set was much more staid, although they did a lovely, haunting rendition of 'The Windmills of Your Mind.' I am still catching up with my blogging as the week has been so hectic (albeit in a good way!) and I will post the updates as and when I have the time. 07/May/05 23:34]

No comments: