Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Listless nights

I’m feeling rather listless at the moment. Work continues to tick along, but I think I am missing Brett rather of an evening. The flat is becoming a bit of a bachelor pad (=tip) in his absence, because there hardly seems to be any reason to wash up one plate at a time. I am trying to keep busy though: I’m having lunch with Owen and doing dinner and a movie with my sister tomorrow and possibly going out with Ping on Friday.

I was rather annoyed to realise that the London To Brighton Bike Ride this year clashes with one of the big staging rehearsals for the Chorus’ Summer Show. I probably could talk my way out of doing the rehearsal, but then I’d have missed a whole pile of stage direction and would have to wing it with only the dress rehearsal to go before the show. Still, at least I’m cycling again now and feeling good about it.

Bah. I’m off to bed. It’s probably too little sleep Sunday and last night that’s making me feel this way.

No comments: