Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Coat Hangers

Well, the long hours I put in over the weekend proved worth it as this morning there was not a single problem reported following the work we had done. I’m pretty tired though and was getting quite grumpy by the end of the day.

Brett is in Stockholm again. It feels like I hardly saw him this weekend. Hopefully next weekend will be better – although I don’t know if Sweden get a Bank Holiday too…

Watching TV tonight saw an interesting trailer for a new series on Sky One; Threshold. Between that and Lost, it seems the quality of TV may be picking up again after the summer doldrums.

Having spent a while lately arguing politics with Charlie Foxtrot, I spent this evening writing about religion on another of the blogs I surfed into randomly and decided to keep an eye on; Mark Maness is quite an outspoken blogger whose every post seems to evoke an incredulous response from me.

Anyway, I am tired now so it’s time for bed.

In fact it was time for bed several hours ago, but I am a sad, nerdy Internet-addict who doesn't know when to stop…

No comments: