Friday, August 05, 2005

En Route to Stockholm

So I’m feeling a bit punch drunk from the late nights and the especially early morning, but so far the trip has been smooth. BA Self-Check-In is a dream compared to the long queues waiting at the BMI desk as I arrived this morning. There was even an unoccupied Exit Row seat, so I shall have my legroom!

The weather is pretty miserable this morning; very grey and rainy, but I gather it is due to clear up for the weekend. Alas the forecast for Stockholm is the reverse; sunny today and rainy for the rest of the weekend, but them’s the breaks I suppose.

They have a trainee barista on at Caffe Nero and the queue is currently twenty-six people long, so I’ve skipped the coffee and am just occupying one of their many empty tables… Unfortunately the promised WiFi signal doesn’t seem to have reached this corner of the terminal, so I’m going to have to wander down the other end and see if I can get online there.

No comments: