Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Good Morning

Hmm. I’m over the jetlag now, but still seem to be getting up several hours before anyone else. Brett’s family seem to be late risers.

I’ve been putting the time to good use though; at the moment I’m re-reading my own blog archive, taking notes for my annual end-of-year-catch-up email to pretty much everyone in my address book. It’s kind of a second distillation of my blog thoughts; more of a summary than a journal.

Also this morning, browsing the news, I came across this article on the BBC news. Personally I remain to be convinced about mobile television. I can almost see a use for it, but at the same time feel it’s pointless apart from in a very few particular situations. Maybe I should stop deflecting Brett from buying a video iPod so we can see whether the concept actually works or not…

No comments: