Saturday, March 04, 2006

Introverted Saturday

Lazy day today; Got up late to a very picturesque snowy morning. Got the PC Support that I’m ostensibly here to do over with (well, okay it took me until about 4pm, but I also rolled-in a little bit of work time too) and have spent the rest of the evening reading. (Currently four-fifths of the way through a nostalgic reading of The Belgariad.)

Am feeling somewhat slug-like this evening, having eaten several filling home-cooked meals and then slathered some mince pies in double cream for supper but, hey, isn’t that what coming home to mom and dad is all about??

The parents have invited friends around for brunch tomorrow morning though (it seems we started a fashion during my last visit!), so it looks like I am going to have to be a little bit social after all. Hmm.

No comments: