Monday, October 02, 2006

I Don't Like Mondays

A great start to a busy week; five of the seven (almost brand new!) ticket machines at Wimbledon were out of order, resulting in a very long queue of very unhappy commuters.
The new machines seem to be a rather mixed blessing at the best of times. Not enough user testing went into them before the design was finalised I suspect. Either that or utility was sacrificed to economy, which is probably more likely!
So anyway... It's going to be a busy week; I have something on every night until next weekend. Hopefully though I'll be able to keep up with the blog with my recently remembered ability to blog from my phone. (So instead of the monolithic tedium of a single daily entry, I'll be jabbing at you with shorter, punchier (more poorly spelled) assaults on your will to live!)
Sometimes technology is just such a great enabler...

No comments: