Sunday, December 26, 2004

Boxing Day

Nothing special happening today. Brett cooked us all a lovely brunch this morning. We took a walk around Wimbledon Common afterwards and made a stop at the Fox and Grapes pub halfway around. There were lots of people out today - no doubt with the same idea as us; to work off some of the Christmas excess. That said, I don't feel like I've overindulged this year particularly. I've been fairly restrained in my eating and snacking over Christmas - despite all the chocolate goodies laid out on the table!

There was a lot of talk last night about pets and today, walking on the Common, it really felt like I should have had a dog with me to throw sticks for. It just felt like that kind of moment. Wierd...

When we got back from the Common both Brett and I started work on websites. I'm working on my own one - I bought the domain this time last year and still haven't managed to put anything worthwhile up there. Still, it's looking a bit better now. Brett is working to get the Chorus website relocated and our Internet pipe is very slow uploading it to the new ISP! If I'd thought, I'd have logged in to work and done it through one of the machines there - after all the company has a 10Mb pipe sitting idle at the moment. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

No comments: