Sunday, December 12, 2004

Notting Hill

Had an all-day rehearsal today. Things are going well. I wasn't as wobbly as I thought I would be. I seem to have most of the words and tune in my head - even most of the choreography. We heard today that we are going to sell out the venue. There are only eighteen seats left and they are all singles, scattered around the auditorium.

After the rehearsal we came home. We were supposed to be going to a housewarming party at one of Brett's colleagues tonight but I really didn't feel up to it. I just wanted a night in being geeky and away from people. Brett went on his own. I stayed at home and tweaked my website. I'm looking for quick ways to get it knocked into shape before Christmas. Ended up re-reading the travel journal I wrote (in longhand) of my cruise with Peter around the Mediterranean in 1999 while watching 'Notting Hill.' It was just what the doctor ordered.

Watching 'Flatliners' now while waiting for Brett to get home.

No comments: