Friday, December 17, 2004

Final Rehearsal

OK so I didn't blog yesterday. I didn't do anything much yesterday. I overslept and then there were protesters on a signal gantry delaying trains, so I was an hour late for work. The highlight of the day was seeing the article in the Independent newspaper about the Chorus. The journalist has been at the rehearsal on Monday and wrote a nice fluff piece. I copied it from a hard-copy I bought and pinned it up in the kitchen at work.

I intended to come home and Brett and I could do some rehearsing but he didn't get back until late, by which time I'd given up on the idea and was reading a lovely romantic story I'd found on the web. Rosie's bloke has cancelled on her and Linda discovered she was double-booked for Saturday night, so it looks like I'll have to sell-on her two extra tickets.

Today was much the same except I got to work on time and the day ended with a final rehearsal. It actually went pretty well - a whole pile better than Monday night's wobbly affair. I think we're going into tomorrow with confidence.

The parents got into town a little after ten, so we arranged to meet up on the way home. It's now gone midnight and we're all off to bed

No comments: