Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Social Arrangements

Cycled to work today and felt righteous. Cycled home from work and felt feeble. Not much traffic on the roads and less than 20% of the people in the office but Christmas has gotten to me and I felt like I was cycling through treacle on the way home. Ah well.

Work was incredibly quiet. I dealt with the mail backlog before 11am and then had to occupy myself for the rest of the day. In the end I spent a lot of time doing various Chorus and social stuff. Managed to arrange an informal chat tomorrow night (Chorus), our attendance at a New Year’s Eve Party (Social), dinner with Rod & Jess (Social) and a chorus meeting later in the month.

Brett, who is on leave all this week, has spent the day working on his finances. They needed time spent on them, so I’m happy he’s putting in the effort. In honour of my questionable state of fitness, we ordered pizza for dinner.

No comments: