Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hot or Not?

In between doing real work today, I exchanged some messages with Robin B, a friend of mine from Scotland. It was his birthday at the weekend and he reached the grand old age of 34(!) Apparently this means that he is no longer young and beautiful and is ‘getting on a bit’. I disagreed and we had some good-humoured repartee on the subject – that and the fact that I’m a bit in awe of him heading off to sail a tall ship from Portsmouth to Waterford, lucky devil!

Anyway, check out Rob’s pictures yourself here and drop him a line if you agree with me that he still looks good enough to contend with the best of them. (There’s a form at the bottom of the page for sending him messages.) He’s a lovely guy and shouldn’t be allowed to turn into Victor Meldrew! Do you hear me Rob?? I've got dibs on being the grumpy old man!! Do you hear me?!?!

No comments: