Friday, April 28, 2006

Drowning in the Car Pool of life...

A fairly mundane day at work today. This evening was the final musical rehearsal before the show and it went well; we are very tight but, as the Musical Director pointed out, tending towards complacency which diminishes the energy of the performance. My throat felt a little strained after it was all over (I have the last gasp of a lingering throat infection from last week!) so I’m going to be cosseting it tomorrow. Stayed for a few (soft) drinks with the boys after the rehearsal but nothing worth reporting happened.

We’re due to have brunch with the parents tomorrow morning before Brett and I head into town for the technical rehearsal and then the show. And that’s it really.

Oh, though I did pop a new entry onto my photoblog this morning…

No comments: