Monday, November 20, 2006

Zombie's Revenge

OK, so the flight was quite tedious. Ten hours is a long time to be sitting in an economy seat. The pictures could be good – if I can clean up the interference from the window and the haze. We were about an hour late into DFW and America seemed even less keen than usual on letting people in; as well as a long queue at immigration we had to wait for half an hour to get through customs as well.

I was getting on with reading The God Delusion on the plane. I have to say it really is a book that everyone should read. Today’s chapters were about morality and how religion affects it for better and worse and it was quite amazing stuff. I’m going to have to read it again. I fear I’m not bright enough to take it all in on a first reading…

Didn’t sleep much on the flight so my body is telling me it’s 02:30 whilst my watch still insists it’s early evening. Bah, at least I know I’ll sleep tonight.

No comments: