Monday, January 16, 2006

Tell Me It's Not True...

Work is doing my head in. We’re still being frustrated by a problem server which has been giving us grief since before Christmas. The problem has been twisting and turning day after day to the point where I left work tonight ready to throw something out of the window. There’s at least another couple of days work tomorrow – even if it all goes to plan (which it hasn’t yet!)

Chorus tonight was good fun though; some new repertoire and some familiar old stuff. Caught up briefly with Mark G as I hadn’t seen him since the show; sounds like he and his husband Chris had a very interesting time on their honeymoon. Apparently they were stranded on a mountain top (I think in a hotel!) during five days of severe storms, so it sounds like there should be some interesting stories when they come over for poker!

Looks like I’m going to be on Big Brother’s Little Brother with eight or so other Chorines one day this week. It means getting up at some unearthly hour to be at the studio for 8am (eek!) but, hey, I’ll get to meet Dermot! (That’s what sold me on it, really.)

[Blimey, doing all the media within the space of seven days! At this rate I’ll be on Court TV before the end of the month…]

No comments: