Friday, April 29, 2005

I love living in London

It's 9:50 and I'm sitting outside a small cafe on Horseferry Road in Westminster, waiting for the Magistrate's Court here to start. I'm observing the different Courts in session today as part of my application.
So here I sit, enjoying the morning sunshine, blogging on my PDA (because I still get a childish thrill out of being able to do that!) sipping on my latte, watchinq the world go by. I walked along the Albert Embankment from Vauxhall to get here and had a lovely view of the Palace of Westminster across the river.
I'm in Court this morning then back to work after lunch - but work should mostly be 'tidying up' ready for me to take my week off. And Brett gets home tonight! For a whole week together!!
It feels like the start of a good day at the start of a good week.

No comments: