Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Network Issues |:(

So anyway, my last entry was written just before 7pm, but only just got posted because of ‘network issues.’

Since then we have been out and had dinner (which was all served by a very athletic boy-next-door waiter who was so charming and polite I’m sure he’s only just graduated ‘waiter school’!)  The main guy on the project called off at the last moment, so I ended up going with just the two women who I know only vaguely.  We still had a pleasant meal, only talking peripherally about work and the project – not like some of the consultants I’ve dined with who were complete anoraks! – and made it home again for about 8:45.

I’m now sitting in my room feeling like I ought to get some rest, but not feeling in the least bit tired.

Brett and I chatted on the phone earlier, but neither of us had any exciting news and talking’s not the same as holding him.

No comments: